Oh yes my dear, you're getting married and we have your back. We've created a checklist for your Bridal Beauty countdown.
This way you can easily follow the steps and then take trust in being prepared for your wedding.
All you need to do now, is enjoy the wedding chapter
Bridal beauty countdown checklist
6 Months prior to the wedding
• Create a vision board for your desired bridal look
• Choose if you would like an artist to do both hair and makeup or a team ( this will safe you time)
• Make appointments for your trail sessions
» Makeup artist
» Hair styling
» Lash stylist
» Nail stylist
3 to 4 Months in advance to the wedding
• Make up & Hair trial session
» Top 10 essentials to succeed your bridal trial «
Discuss a facial regime and schedule facial sessions for the upcoming weeks,
this will help you to get great skin condition at your wedding day
• Tooth clean up / bleaching
For a bright smile
• Nail trial
Test your desired shape and color for your wedding day
• Lash extensions/Lash lifting trial
Natural full and curled lashes at your wedding day.
*At your wedding day Tina will apply extra lashes when needed.
2 weeks before the wedding
• Visit your hair salon
Let the hairdresser prepare your hair for the wedding.
1 week before the wedding
Final facial, clean up impurities and boost radiance
• Brow salon
Clean up the brows and color if needed
• Body waxing
1-2 days before the wedding
• Treat yourself for a day the spa to unwind and don't forget to get a massage!
• Manicure / Nails
• Lash extensions / lash lifting
Night before the wedding
• Go to bed early
Try to have 7/8 hours of beauty sleep
• Face mask, hand mask and foot mask
Make sure it's not the first time using them.
You don't want to end up with an allergic reaction to your skin at your wedding day.
Morning of the wedding
• Hydrate with fresh lemon infused water
• Eat a lightweight nutrient meal
Nothing that makes you feel bloated
• Wear a robe
Undo the body from any items that may cost lining into the skin.
Now relax and let the bridal artists do their magic!